Join us for our 40th Ward Night on Wednesdays!
Beginning in September 2022, our office is open on the 1st, 3rd, and 4th Wednesday of the month, from 5 to 7pm for Ward Night, during which residents are welcome to stop by and meet with Ald. Vasquez and staff on a first-come, first-served basis at 5620 N Western. Additionally, we will host one Virtual Ward Night on the 2nd Wednesday of the month, from 5 to 6:30pm.
You must register to attend the Virtual Ward Night. Sign up for the Zoom session here.
Please stop by the office or log on for Ward Night Wednesday if you would like to speak with Ald. Vasquez about an issue impacting you and your community. Residents are welcome to join the open forum for city and ward updates; it is also an opportunity to bring up topics that matter to you and ask Ald. Vasquez questions.
You can access local and up-to-date information regarding Public Health issues at the following links:
- City of Chicago COVID-19 Response Center (text COVID19 to 78015 for text updates)
- Cook County Information on COVID-19 (text ALERTCOOK to 888-777 for text updates)
- State of Illinois Coronavirus Response Site
- Federal Response to Coronavirus webpage
- Dr. Alison Arwady, Chicago’s Commissioner of Public Health, holds daily addresses at 11am on the Mayor’s Facebook page. (Old videos can be found on the Videos tab of the FB page.)