Website City of Chicago Department of Aviation
Under general supervision, the class performs administrative and office management support functions for a city manager or supervises clerical and administrative office operations; and performs related duties as required.
- Assisting in analysis and review of Kronos CATA records of Security personnel in coordination with the CDA Timekeeper.
- Assist in tracking and monitoring scheduling for Security Shift Supervisors, Sergeants, Officers and Hourly Officers to ensure they are in compliance with policies.
- Serves as a liaison with the timekeeper and HR representatives.
- Tracking and analysis of data for various report submissions.
- Research data to complete reports such as absenteeism, Sgt. Ride Along, Citations, Overtime, Annual bids, performance evaluations, etc.
- Coordinates with the Administrative Unit to ensure accuracy of records.
- Orders equipment, material and supplies to support operational activities on the Watch level.
- Coordinates, reviews and follow up on work orders for operational improvements.
- Distribution of payroll checks.
- Creates and maintains data in various software programs such as CAPERS, Excel, Power Point, Word.
- Performs administrative and secretarial functions.
- Assistant to the monthly Administrative Sergeant.
- Direct report to the Shift Supervisor (Watch Commander).
- Coordinates and maintains annual training requirements for personnel.
- Maintains personnel files.
- Attend meetings and takes notes for report submission.
- Assist in preparation of annual budget.
- Discipline tracking and follow up training.
- Reviews reports and citations to ensure accuracy and completion.
- Coordinates with Compliance/Citation Manager for court hearing dates.
- File and organization of daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Record retention and creation of a storage organization system.
- Assist with the hiring process if needed processing paperwork.
- Creation of reports or systems to improve operational efficiencies as requested.
- Population of monthly data for reports.
- Coordinate’s repair of broken or damaged equipment.
- Other duties as assigned.
To apply for this job please visit chicago.taleo.net.