The Chicago Department of Public Health provides information, support resources, and services.
General Health Resources
- Chicago Health Atlas – health-related data over time and across communities
- Health Services and Preventative Care
- WIC – Women Infant Children Program
- Mental Health Centers
- Find a neighborhood health clinic
COVID-19 Support and Resources
Get vaccinated at home
All Chicagoans age 6 months and older are eligible to be vaccinated at home through the City of Chicago’s, “Protect Chicago At Home” program. Learn more and get vaccinated at home.
- Coronavirus Response Center
- City of Chicago COVID Dashboard – Latest Data
- Find a Pediatric Covid Testing Site
- Find a Illinois Department of Public Health Testing Site
- Vaccines for COVID-19
- What to do if you are sick or caring for someone via the CDC
- Get the Facts: Mpox (Monkey Pox)
- Gender Based Violence
- Bullying and Suicide Prevention
- Free HIV Testing
Environmental Issues and Complaints
The Department of Public Health’s inspectors respond to a variety of citizen complaints. Typically, environmental complaints include odors, noise, air emissions, toxic or hazardous materials, junkyards and illegal dumping.
- Environmental Permitting and Inspection
- Asbestos and Lead Hazards
- Health Inspections – Food Service Complaints
News & Updates: Public Health
Contact the 40th Ward Office
Our office works to ensure you feel supported, connected, and valued. Please reach out with any questions or concerns you may have – we are here to help!