Contact Us: Constituent Service Request Form

Tips to help us resolve your issue

It is very helpful for us if you can provide a 311 Service Request (SR) number for your issue when you contact us. If you need help getting started using 311 services, please review our Constituent Service Request page for detailed guidance.

Please use this form to submit your request to the 40th Ward Office. Our Solutions Team will work on the issue and get back to you with information and next-steps!

Your contact information

Please provide your contact information so that we can follow-up with you on your service request.
eg. 5620 N Western Ave, Fl 1

Describe your issue

Below, please describe the issue you need help with, share any photos of the issue, and provide your 311 Service Request (SR) Number.
Include a detailed description of the issue for which you are looking for help.
Provide the exact address of where the issue is occurring.
A Service Request Number (SR) will be provided when you file your service request through the 311 website, app, or by phone.
Attach any files or pictures that you think may lend detail to your inquiry, JPG or PDF only. Maximum file size is 10MB.
Drop files here or
Accepted file types: jpg, pdf, jpeg, heic, heif, png, Max. file size: 10 MB, Max. files: 3.
    Email me a copy of my responses.
    Would you like to receive our weekly newsletter?(Required)