Thank you to everyone who voted in the latest People’s Budget.
The results are in! The projects listed below were the winning proposals.
- $91,000 has been allocated to streetlight repairs
- $100,000 is allocated for a dog friendly area at Winnemac Park
- $100,000 is allocated for a mosaic at Budlong Woods library.
- $700,000 will be put towards resurfacing of streets, sidewalks, alleys, curbs and gutters.
- $50,000 will be put towards planting new trees in the ward; this is in addition to the approximately $50,000 that we already budget for new trees.